Positively and profitably transform workplaces allowing employees to be happy!
Coach employees to help them build meaningful careers and become leaders. Advise employers to help create happy and profitable work environments. Facilitate learning about Indigenous people’s history, culture, and organizations. Connect with people to create a community that can model the way, inspire a shared vision, challenge the process, enable others to act, and encourage the heart.
- Everything starts with trust from the top.
- Everyone matters but some people may currently need more support.
- Fight systemic racism every day.
- Break barriers.
- People with abundance have a moral and societal duty to share.
- Create leaders to become a leader.
Incorporated, Licensed, and On Google
We are a real business! Check out our Google Reviews business info here! We are an incorporated business within Alberta, Canada and have a business license for Edmonton, Alberta.
About Our Co-Founders
Ian is an HR Professional with a Bachelor of Management Degree from the University of Lethbridge with experience in the financial, construction, non-profit, Indigenous governance, and small business industries. As a member of the Bigstone Cree Nation he brings a special Indigenous and cultural sensitivity to business that helps with HR and the fight against systemic racism. He is also a long-time creative D&D Dungeon Master and wrote a scenario for a Mongrel Tabletop Games two-player game called Cut to the Chase. Ian is married to co-founder Corinthé.
Ian on other websites:
- Ian speaks about job interview timelines on the website Up Journey!
- Ian was interviewed about advice to small business owners on the blog Go Solo!
Corinthe writes good! LOL, that’s a joke! She has consulted with clients for 10 years to satisfy their writing requirements. She is a skilled writer, editor, and singer currently working on her Bachelor’s of Communications from Grant McEwan University.