Below are the current positions that we are recruiting/headhunting for. If you are interested in a position please fill out the form below.
Job #20220501 – Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Advisors in Wealth Management
Our client is looking for mid-level CFPs or Advisors in wealth management to start with minimal training. There are multiple opportunities open.
If your organization is laying off people or restructuring pay and commissions this may be for you. Time to move on from your unfulfilling bank job!
Or maybe, are you nearing retirement, need succession planning, and want to train the person taking over your book?
You’ll have the flexibility to fit your busy life schedule (working moms) and the ability to make unlimited income. If you love earning 100% commissions this could be your next opportunity! (There may be limited-time financial support for new hires.)
This is not an MLM company.
- Must be a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or have Financial/Wealth Management Advisor experience.
- Must have a large book of managed assets, $10 Million or more. ($5 Million or more may be considered.)
- Asset to have your Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) Certification.
- Asset to have large personal and professional networks offline and online.
- Asset to have sales experience or high drive to achieve.
- Asset to have a proven ability to work independently.
- Preference will be given to candidates living in or northeast of St. Albert including: Spruce Grove, Morinville, Mayerthorpe, Whitecourt, Swan Hills, Barrhead, Westlock, Legal, Bon Accord, Athabasca, Sturgeon County, Lac Ste. Anne County, Woodlands County, Westlock County, and all areas in between.
- You must NOT be Canadian Securities Course (CSC) certified (PFP, CIM, FCSI, CRS, or MTI) or IIROC licensed.