Below are the current positions that we are recruiting/headhunting for. If you are interested in a position please fill out the form below.
Job #20220901 – Contract Salesperson, Alberta
- Commissions: 10%-18% on sales ranging from $100-$5,500, some recurring!
- Salary: paid by commission only, no base salary.
- Remote: no travel unless you like to meet clients in person.
- Flexible: no expected minimum work hours or days.
- Casual: you work for yourself with no quotas.
- BONUSES: May be given based on personal performance and/or company performance randomly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly!
You will be selling Human Resources and Indigenous Relations services to businesses and organizations. LBH Business Services Inc. is a local Edmonton Human Resource and Indigenous Relations consulting firm. We have a growing list of clients and partners across Canada and we’re looking to grow our Alberta market.
What will you do?
- As a contract salesperson, you will sell our services to clients.
- You will use e-mail, phone, social media, video calls, and other acceptable remote communication methods daily.
- You will use company sales materials, or create your own, to make presentations to clients.
- You will generate your own leads and make connections using methods that are legal and work best for you.
- You will use Microsoft and Google applications daily.
- You will continuously learn about our services and target markets to sell better.
- You will generate initial invoices for new clients when you make a sale.
- You will work on your own schedule, from your own location, using your own computer*.
- You will represent our company in a good way when dealing with clients and partners.
- You will contribute to the team by sharing your sales experience.
What do you bring?
- Entry-level salespeople are welcome, but we have limited sales training for inexperienced salespeople.
- Energy and drive as you only earn if you make sales.
- Strong ability to work alone.
- A healthy and happy public social media presence.
- Ability to be creative and take calculated risks.
- Asset to have 1-5 years of online/remote/phone sales experience.
- Asset to have large personal and social networks.
- Asset to have anti-racism training.
- Asset if you live in Alberta or know the Alberta economy well.
*as a contract salesperson, you are required to provide your own equipment, including and not limited to: a computer/laptop, cell phone or landline, and reliable internet access.