Do you need some Human Resource advice or support?
What We Can Help You With
- Disciplinary action,
- Policy/Process/Forms writing,
- Policy Reviews,
- Job descriptions,
- Job ads,
- Wage/salary/pay grid,
- Team building,
- Corporate Culture & Environment,
- Systemic Racism,
- Indigenous Relations,
- Leadership/Supervisor training,
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- And more!
To learn more about what the role of HR is please read this article!
Do You Have Employee Problems?
- Always late for work
- Not getting work done on time
- Taking long breaks and lunches
- Not arriving early or not working right to the closing
- Not achieving goals
- Not nice, rude, or mean to customers
- Always requesting days off
- Always asking for raises when the organization is not making more revenue
- Leaving the organization after a short time (high turnover)
- Not getting along with each other
- Low quality of work
- Don’t take initiative or take chances
- Don’t speak up at meetings or contribute ideas
- Don’t volunteer for organization events
- Do not seem grateful to work for you or have employment
- Never dress appropriately for work
- Appear to be running a side hustle out of the office or with your customers
- Are not motivated to do extra or go above and beyond
To learn more about the “New Disciplinary Process” please read this article!
My name is Ian Hopfe and I’m an HR Consultant with:
- A Batchelor of Management Degree in Human Resources and Labour Relations from the University of Lethbridge.
- A Human Resources Management Certificate from Grant McEwan University.
- A CPHR Candidate designation from CPHR Alberta (Certified Professional in Human Resources).
- Experience in the financial, construction, non-profit, and small business sectors.
- Over 10 years of management and HR experience!