Do you need some Human Resource advice or support?
What We Can Help You With
- Disciplinary action,
- Policy/Process/Forms writing,
- Policy Reviews,
- Job descriptions,
- Job ads,
- Wage/salary/pay grid,
- Team building,
- Corporate Culture & Environment,
- Systemic Racism,
- Indigenous Relations,
- Leadership/Supervisor training,
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- And more!
To learn more about what the role of HR is please read this article!
Do You Have Employee Problems?
- Always late for work
- Not getting work done on time
- Taking long breaks and lunches
- Not arriving early or not working right to the closing
- Not achieving goals
- Not nice, rude, or mean to customers
- Always requesting days off
- Always asking for raises when the organization is not making more revenue
- Leaving the organization after a short time (high turnover)
- Not getting along with each other
- Low quality of work
- Don’t take initiative or take chances
- Don’t speak up at meetings or contribute ideas
- Don’t volunteer for organization events
- Do not seem grateful to work for you or have employment
- Never dress appropriately for work
- Appear to be running a side hustle out of the office or with your customers
- Are not motivated to do extra or go above and beyond
To learn more about the “New Disciplinary Process” please read this article!
Virtual HR Advisor Services
- Easy way to get HR advice!
- Unlimited e-mail HR questions! (Answered within 48 hours 5 days a week)
- One video or phone call per month! (One hour each)
- Save big on HR advice compared to hiring an HR Advisor!
- Up to a 94% savings over hiring an HR Manager for $94,000+ per year!
- Up to a 92% savings over hiring an HR Advisor for $73,000+ per year!
- Up to an 89% savings over hiring an HR Assistant for $48,000+ per year!
- An excellent option for small to medium or fast-growing organizations!
- 15% discount on additional or hourly HR services.
- Advance the owner’s or manager’s HR knowledge before hiring.
Monthly or Yearly payment plans to fit your budget
Extremely low monthly investment
Get a free month if you pay for a full year!
- Wage Calculation and Pay Grid Creation Tool.
- Simple Performance Review System Templates.
- HR Department Set Up Tool.
- Access to the “Top HR Advice” E-book.
My name is Ian Hopfe and I’m an HR Consultant with:
- A Batchelor of Management Degree in Human Resources and Labour Relations from the University of Lethbridge.
- A Human Resources Management Certificate from Grant McEwan University.
- A CPHR Candidate designation from CPHR Alberta (Certified Professional in Human Resources).
- Experience in the financial, construction, non-profit, and small business sectors.
- Over 10 years of management and HR experience!