Thank you for visiting our Human Resource question service! Currently, we are serving the Province of Alberta in Canada only. As we expand our team of HR Professionals more areas will open up.
What is the normal cost for HR services?
- An HR Professional hired full-time is $60,000 to $150,000 per year plus benefits
- An HR Agency maybe $2,000 to $10,000 per month or job
- A Part-time HR Consultant maybe $500 to $2,000 per month
- Ask a one-time HR Question now for only $50 +taxes
Why or what you might ask about:
- Do you need human resource help for your small to medium-size business?
- You can’t afford a full-time HR Professional?
- You don’t want to commit to a long term contract right now
- You are too busy working your business to research HR yourself
- Are you stressed when dealing with your employees?
- Do you have a high turn over of staff?
- Recruitment (hiring and firing)
- HR Policies (creation and updating)
- Alberta or Canadian HR Legislation
- Leadership and Management Style
- Team Building
- Performance Management
- Rewards & Recognition Process
- Disciplinary Process
- Work Environment
- Training options and ideas
- Succession planning
Our HR Professionals
The HR Professionals in our network have the experience, Bachelors’s or Master’s Degrees, and/or industry-recognized HR Certifications like CPHR. Our more senior HR Professionals offer support and help to review your answers for the highest quality.
Human Resource Question Service
After you put in your Name and E-mail then click the “Buy Now” button you will be taken to the secure PayPal website. You will log in to PayPal or create an account then pay. After you pay you will have the ability to write your question as you complete your purchase. If your question is too long for the PayPal question box then in that box please request that our HR professional e-mail you back to get more info. TIP: Write/craft your question before filling in the PayPal form below.
Ask your HR question now!
If you have any issues with this process please e-mail email@example.com.
Disclaimer: By using this service you agree that mistakes and errors can and do happen. Naturally, you have done your due diligence and researched or gotten a trusted second option on any advice given on this website or through this service.